Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Accidentally In LoVe

Well I just want to share a little story about my life. This happened about 4 years ago. We were getting ready to go to Mexico for the weekend. I was waiting for my boyfriend to got to my house so we could take off. Anyways, he never got there. He never called nor did he would pick up the phone. Well to make the story short the called after a big while and he said he had been in a car wreck. He explained he was OK but that it was still a while until he would get to the house. So, when he told me where he was at, he asked me to go and meet him there. So I did, and there I was looking at him and the police and wreck and the whole deal. Then he came over to where I was at and he proposed to me. I was so mad but after everything I forgot I was even mad. Also, to say the truth I was scared I would not like the ring, but fortunately I did, so I said YES! It is a heart diamond so pretty. And its almost 3 years married now! How crazy...

No comments: