Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dreams

I'm in bed cold, and crying, what is happening to me. Looking around scared and freighening, asking myself, where am i. How did i get hear. Is this actually happening to me. I'm i dream i ask myself. Dreams are so realistic, sometimes you ask you self if your actually in a dream or if it actually happen. you will only find out when you wake up. Dreams are very real and your feeling that you feel during a dream feel so real, that when you wake up it was all just a dream. Their are many different kind of dreams. Sweet dreams, and hope you have a good dream. Look at this peom of dreams, it seems so real.

Tropical Dream

After tossing and turning for what must have been an hour or so,
I find myself lying on a tropical beach,
the waves gently licking the sand.
I gaze up at the sky and notice some pelicans
soaring and swooping, looking for lunch.
There's a catamaran sailing offshore,
swept by the wind that is cooling my brow.

No comments: